Same-Day Air Conditioning Repairs
In Florida, your air conditioning is a necessity, not a luxury. When you need AC repairs in Bradenton, get in touch with Elite Heating & Air! In business for more than 30 years, we serve Sarasota and Manatee counties with same-day air conditioner repair and emergency services! Contact us for a FREE estimate today!
Signs That AC Repair is Required
Even the best AC units will need to be repaired eventually. Routine maintenance is the best way to prevent the need for emergency repairs, but sometimes breakdowns still occur. As a homeowner, you should familiarize yourself with the signs of a faulty AC so you know when you need to call for repairs. Watch for the following signs:
- AC is leaking (refrigerant or condensation) – When your evaporator coil cools warm air, it condenses air into water. This excess water usually accumulates in the drain pan and drains in the condensate drain line. But when your evaporator coil is dirty, your drain line will clog and you’ll get a leak in the condensate drain line.
- AC is freezing over – If your air filter is dirty, your evaporator coil won’t get the airflow it needs, causing the evaporator coil to freeze over. You may notice melting water accumulating around the base of your AC unit.
- AC is making rattling or grinding sounds – All air conditioners make noise, but if you hear rattling or grinding sounds, it’s best to call a professional to ensure nothing’s loose or can cause further damage.
- AC won’t turn on or cycles on and off frequently – Short cycling is caused by the compressor, and happens for a number of reasons, including ice coils, a malfunctioning thermostat, or a unit that’s not the right size for your property.
- Air flow is inconsistent or weak – The most common cause for this issue is blocking your air vents with furniture. If your air vents aren’t obstructed and the air flow is weak, give us a call as it could be an issue with your unit.
- AC is blowing warm air – This is typically caused by an issue with your ducts, the compressor, or refrigerant may be low.
- Your energy bill is unusually high – This means you are losing cold air in your ducts or the unit is not operating at its best and needs more inputs to achieve the same level of output.
Committed to Quality
Our name is Elite for a reason – we’re committed to providing top-notch, reliable services. Our Bradenton, FL air conditioning repair team prides itself in fast response times, honest service, and high-quality workmanship.
We have an A+ rating with both Angie’s List and the Better Business Bureau. We are a Daikin Comfort Pro dealer, which means we exceed the brand’s exceptionally high standards for technical competency, customer service, and business integrity. When you’re in need of AC repair, look no further than Elite Heating & Air.